Friday, February 12, 2016

Graphic Liner Tutorial



Stay tuned for the full look up close of this tutorial, all in the near future.  There will also be a full video in the near future, that explains how to achieve my disconnected graphic liner technique.  Thank you to Maus Haus Produktions and @darrylpollockphoto, and to videographer Jason Stang for a fun day and a great job.  Soon you will see my intro video on the new #TrendsByLouise educational system I've put together for viewers alike.  Once it launches there will be a small selection of videos to start, and it will grow from there.  Stay tuned for more.  Love all of you!  @ashleyautumnxo thank you for modelling, you're beautiful.  

If you are interested in learning more, please add your email to the subscribe tab on my main profile here on Trends by Louise.  I take emails very very seriously, and assure you all that no spamming will take place, and I will not be sharing your info...period.  Just mere updates on what's new for videos and updates on the latest trends.  

For now join me on my Facebook at Trends by Louise to see more of the Makeup looks that, and vote on yor favorite looks.  Join the converstation on +Twitter @TrendsBy_Louise and on +Instagram  @ Trends_by_Louise.  

              

No comments:

Post a Comment